Sunday, April 19, 2015

Changing My Life

  Hello beauties! How have you been? It's been a while huh? I told you why I couldn't post on Twitter. My grandmother was ill, but she's better now, thank you for your sweet messages... 
So as you can see from the title I am trying to change my lifestyle because as I mentioned in my resolution post I want to start a healthy life. As that I meant going to gym, eating better, getting socialized etc. 
  Gym was a bit hard because I don't always stay at the house that I'm currently in. After my grandmother came from Armenia I started to spend my weekends at her house. I thought finding a gym near there would be more logical and luckily they built a hotel next to the house and it has a huge gym and other fun stuff! We called there and asked about if we can use it -because it hasn't finished yet- they said that it will be available within a few weeks so I'm looking forward to that. Until they open it I decided to walk near the house so I'm waking up early to get moving!
  Healthy eating is something that I am trying to do for years. Literally. I always try to balance the foods that I eat but somehow I end up eating more and more carbs.
About four days ago I felt so sick. I couldn't sleep because I wanted to throw up, my heart was throbbing and I was having panick attacks and that didn't let me sleep for days, I was so tired, I didn't go to school. 
  I went to the doctor and gave blood - yes I did, that's a big thing for me haha - the doctor said that I had iron deficiency, I should eat meat, fish and chicken but not now because my body has to recover itself. And she said that I shouldn't eat carbs anymore because my glucose level is straight 99 and 100 is the max so I'm not allowed to eat any sweets and my struggle is real... 
After all I think I can turn this sickness to an opportunity, since I wanted to start a healthy life, this can be a start point. I will update you, and if this post incouraged you to set a start point, please let me know, that would make me very happy, we can do it together!

Lots of love,
Jessica ❤️

No comments :

Post a Comment