Tuesday, April 21, 2015

20 Facts About Me


    1.I'm left-handed
    2.I'm Armenian, Turkish, American and Russian! This makes me feel like an olive branch haha.
    3.I have toonnsss of gift card left from America :')
    4.My couisin Tamara and I used to oeganize fashion shows when I was 4,
    5. Since then, modeling became my dream job! 
    6.I can eat brocoli for the rest of my life!
    7.My mom's trying to teach me Russian for almost 8 years...
    8.Russian is the only language that I couldn't learn.
    9.I speak 5 languages every freaking day of my life and that literally sucks because I have the potential to start a conversation in Turkish and go on with English...
    10. Mercedes G-Class and Range Rover Sport's are my dream cars.
    11. I'm addicted to sunglasses.
    12. I'm a New York Knicks fan.
    13. I collect Barbies and bells from all over the world.
    14. Smith family is my obsession haha
    15. My cupcakes are pretty famous B) 

      16.   I don’t like watching Turkish series because they are waaaay too long. 

    17.   I would spend all of my money to lipliners. 

    18.   Keeping Up With The Kardashians and ANTM are my favourite TV shows. 

    19.   I watch every fashion Show again and again and again… 

    20.   Calvin Klein is my favourite brand.

1 comment :

  1. Hi, nice to meet you, Jessica. You have a very nice blog. Keep it up with the good work!

    Andra,
    www.andera.co.uk

    ReplyDelete