Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Beauty| New Year's Makeup!



Hey there amazing people! I don't know how many weeks it has been, don't ask... But I've been sick for literally 2 months, that's what happens when you workout and let your sweat dry on your body, gross? yep. And this is the first post of 2k15!!! It's so exciting, hope it will be a nice year for all of us!
I haven't tried new products to be honest, you saw most of them in my older posts. 


I started with Benefit POREfessional Primer to cover up my pores and make sure that my makeup stays on my face -if that's the right word haha-


This look is focused on eyes, so I use this Camouflage Cream from MakeUp For Ever as a corrector but I suggest you an orangy product as a corrector to balance the colors but I didn't have it with me...


After that, I use the liquid concealer from MakeUp For Ever to make my dark circles a little bit more noticable *students understand me*



I use this Benefit POREfessional Agent Zero Shine Powder to set my concealer and apply it to my T-zone to prevent the oily look.


I use this eyeliner from Benefit, I kind of messed it up but I could fix it hopefully. I didn't create a wing or anything, I just highlighted my eyes, you know that I don't like fancy looks (aka I didn't want to mess the look up.)


Then I use this mascara from Benefit and I'm done with the eyes.



Then I use this bronzer from Deborah which belongs to my mom... I didn't steal it from her, just in case, you know...lol.



And finally, I use this Boldly Bare lip liner from MAC. I'm in love with this, I use this as a lipstick over moistrizing my lips, It ends up matte and beautiful look.


Voila! This is the final look!

I hope you guys enjoy this post, I'd really like to see your look! Send your photos to jessica220800@gmail.com !

Love,
Jessica ♥

No comments :

Post a Comment