Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Beauty| The Incredible NYC Haul!


Hello everyone! No, I wasn't in New York :( Buut, Uncle Sam, who lives in New York, came to Istanbul! And I wanted Diana to buy me some stuff so that my uncle can bring it if that's the right sentence elohel. I didn't know what to call this post so I said haul *monkey emoji* Let's get started.



So the first thing that I got is this Benefit the POREfessional anti shine powder. I think I mentioned how much I want it in one of my previous posts. And I got it!


The second thing is this Ciate Caviar Nails set. I didn't want this but they are so cool!!


Then I got this set from The Body Shop which contains shower gel, body butter, exfoliation gel and that fiber. They smell amazing.


Then, I got this Benefit They're Real Mascara. I heard a lot about it but it was too expensive in Turkey so I wanted Diana to get a cheaper one from NY :)


And this is the Benefit They're Real push-up liner and I'm going to talk about it when I learn to how to apply it! :D


A hand sanitizer!!!! I'm pretty sure that my little cousin Kristina sent me this because we always used to fight for them, we literally go to the Macy's and buy hundreds of them then fight about which one's mine and which one's hers. 



Then I got this Naked Basics pallette from Urban Decay. I've been wanted one of these for soooooo long! The colors in it are literally amazing! They are neutral and matte.



Last but not least, I got this tangle teazer from Bella Beauty, it's so good because it brushes my hair really gently. 

Massive thank you to Diana and Uncle Sam and of course you guys ^^
Stay tuned until the next post!

Love,
Jessica ♥

5 comments :

  1. I have that benefit mascara and when i first bought it i thought what an absolute waste of money but then i really grew to love it and now can't live without it x x

    Jess x
    www.momentsofbeautywars.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your remark! I thought that it would be something fancy but it seperates my lashes and make them look so natural.. I loved it :) xx

      Delete
  2. I hope that you´d a great trip to NYC - this post is so cute!
    Kisses Emina

    www.fashionbyemina.blogspot.com
    -> New post is up - Check it out!

    ReplyDelete